Apples of My Eye

My friend Deanne has started a NEW scrapbook challenge blog called "Scrapbooking ABC's with Dea" and this month is her very first month open!  So we start with A - is for apples or Autumn!


Here is my (digital) scrapbook page I titled ... "Apples of my Eye" - my daughters ♥ 

I made this with a FREE kit over at pixel scrapper.com!  They have an amazing selection of scrapbooking kits, and individual elements.  I've been a member over there for years .. it's FREE to sign up and you'll get points to spend on free stuff every day!  So if you like to scrapbook, whether it's digital or physical, come check out Dea's new challenge blog!

ALSO:  check out the Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge over at the Outlawz site!  The current theme is "TREES" 

ALSO:  check out the Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge at the Outlawz!  The current theme is:  "The FRUITS song"

Thanks for visiting!  :)