April's Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternative


Today's share is a card I CASE'd from an SU demonstrator, Kathie Zaban using this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  The stamp included in this set is a beautiful 'Distinktive' stamp which is "photo-realistic"... a patent-pending process that's new to Stampin' Up, and I just LOVE it! 

The kit included a Grey Granite Stampin' Spot which I used to stamp all the roses and leaves onto Whisper White cardstock.  Then I used my Copics to color it in although this was an issue of its own as the colors I wanted to use I was out of (markers ran dry and have no refills yet for them).  So they turned out darker than I wanted, but still pretty.  For the roses I used R22, R35, and R59; the leaves I used Y11 and YG25; Y11 for the centers of roses, and the blue bg is B05.  I then used a black permanent marker for the dots.  Oh, I did use a dark warm grey to outline around the images, can't recall which color that was. 

The label, sentiment and twine were all included in this kit as well.  :)   Thanks for visiting!