Sunday Songs & Rhymes - Doggy in Window

Happy Sunday everyone!

I participated in the Sunday Songs & Rhymes last month over at the Outlawz challenges and my card was picked as their fave, so I was invited to come back as a Guest Designer for this next 2-week challenge ðŸ˜ƒ

The Song for the next 2 weeks, and what players need to create with inspiration from, is....

How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale
I must take a trip to California
And leave my poor sweetheart alone
If he has a dog, he won't be lonesome
And the doggie will have a good home
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale


and here's my card using "Dachshund Party"



I printed the black/white versions of dog and sentiment and colored with Copics and a li'l bit of white gel pen highlights.  I also paper-pieced her cute sweater with DSP, and the paper bow was created using the Envelope Punch Board. :)  

Thank you for having me Sunday Songs & Rhymes Team!! 

and now, here's a couple pics of my own cutie pie...

   

In the first photo (click to view it full size), I used a FREE app called "Bible Lens" which is really COOL, imho!  It searches your photos on your phone (or you can manually choose just one) and it will quickly search for Scripture that matches your photo and give you several fonts and arrangements for the overlay and then you just click save!  Easy peasy and it's SO FUN!!  Do try it out :)   P.S.  She sleeps with her tongue out cuz she's missing her front teeth as li'l dogs do.  She's a Pom-Chi (Pomeranian - Chihuahua)

You have 2 weeks if you'd like to go enter their challenge HERE.... or any of their challenges on their site.  I am a monthly site-wide sponsor, so good luck, you could win one of many prizes, including a $12 coupon to www.imaginethatdigistamp.com