Double Diamond Fold Card

Hello!  I admit, when I'm in the crafting mood, I love to try new fancy fold cards.  I saw this one in the SplitcoastStampers Newsletter once and haven't had a chance to try it until now.  You can find instructions on their site here

 This is actually a thank you card for my mom -- I was sure when I planned my whole card that my die with phrases had a "Thanks" sentiment but it didn't, so I opted for "hello" and wrote my thank you note on the back panel :)   The two Koala images are from my Koala digi set, here.


Below is a pic of the card closed.  I punched a couple small holes on each inner point of the bigger diamonds and ran a piece of polka-dotted ribbon to hold it together.  The overall dimensions of this card I believe were 7" x 6" so I used my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to make my envie - it was a perfect fit!  :)   


Thanks for popping by today!  I hope I've inspired you to INK SOMETHING :)