More Cute Girls Hairstyles, Part 3

Hey there :)  Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend!  We had a great one!  My hubs had the house to himself while I took my girls out of town for a couple days... our annual "Girls night out" and had so much fun.  We shopped, went out to dinner, stopped at Goody's candy store, watched a movie at our hotel suite, went swimming for a bit, went back and watched a couple more movies.  We took our Jamberry Nails Wraps but got too tired to do them, so I'll have to share those soon ;)   The next morning, I took them to the Fun Center arcade, then went out for lunch and came home.  Awesome memories with my 2 lovely daughters :)

So today I'm sharing with you the hairstyles I did on my girls before school today.  I'm not promoting the movie "Hunger Games" however if you've ever seen it, you might recognize this first style called the Katnis Reaping Braids, which Katnis wore when the kids went to find out who was to be selected for the "games."  I get these video tutorials from Cute Girls Hairstyles.




and this next one I did a while ago but forgot to post here on my blog

I'll be back tomorrow with a pretty tri-shutter creation for Word Art Wednesday! :) Bye!!