Elegant Hairstyles for Long Hair

Hi friends *Ü*  This is part 2 to my last post showing some cute hairstyles for girls. My daughters are having so much fun wearing these fun new hairstyles to school and church & hearing all the compliments.  Here are a couple they can wear on more fancy occasions....

This first one is so pretty and I love how you can just tuck in the remaining braid tail to cover it up.  

This next one I did on my (almost) 13 yr. old Maddy... it's a very loose updo, but you can make it as tight as you want.  :)   Here's the video tut
 and this next one is too easy... you just section off a small part on each side and then take the big middle part and tie it in knots!  I knotted it 4x (like the video) but you can do as many as you have hair for.  Then take each side and twist it and wrap it over and around the knots and bobbypin it.  Maddy wore this one to school the other day --  Love it!  :)  Here's the tut
I'll be back Wednesday with a Guest Designer project - (not hair related, LOL)  BYE!