Clean n Simple Stamping

Card Challenge: 
Do something on your card that you're "afraid" of!
(ie. CAS style, stitching, a vintage look, etc. Just do something you wouldn't normally do!) 

Tilda Picking Lilacs

I challenged myself to create a "clean & simple" card because I do like others' CAS but it's just not typically the style I create.  Not sure what it is... maybe I'm just not happy with all the “white space”  ~ I keep wanting to add stuff to it.  So, I stepped out of my comfort zone, stripping it down to the bare necessities to let my image shine.  Well, ok… I did add a few adhesive brads and a punched border.    *Ü*  What do you think?

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda Picking Lilacs; Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Everyday Words cling set from Serendipity Ink: black Memento Ink on Neenah White cardstock 80lb and colored with Copics
Punch: Martha Stewart