Amazing Birthday Pressies from my DD’s

Hello again!  I know I’ve already posted today (you can see that below this post if you missed my baby gift ensemble) but today was my birthday and I just HAVE to show you what my daughters made me!!  Some of you know Carly from Sketches by Carly, she’s 13 and getting so very talented in the craft department!!  Look at this GORGEOUS mailbox she made me!  All those paper roses she made herself and the leaves too!  She took a bone folder to make the veins in the leaves and then sponged em. 

While I was out running an errand yesterday, she used my Cricut to cut out the letters of my name for the other side of the mailbox:

She colored up this cute swinging girl from The Paper Shelter and hung her from a tree limb (a sizzix die) and more smaller rolled roses.

Here’s a close-up of her rolled roses and leaves:

As if that weren’t enough, she also made me this adorabear card!!  *Ü*

and my youngest daughter Maddy made me a super cute (and very CREATIVE) card too!  Look what she made!  She cut the grass blades and made cattails with brown stickles on them.  Love the cute teeth she added and the water looks REAL!  Great job on those roses Maddy—Love them!!

Thank you to the most WONDERFUL daughters in the world!!  Love you girls so much and am looking forward to a super day with you tomorrow (we’re going to “big town” to celebrate and do something special that I’ll fill you in on this Tuesday!)  Thanks for stopping~ Have a great week bloggy friends!!