Mod Marci ~ Colby Caillat Inspired


I am really enjoying this time off during Christmas break… although I thought my girls and I would be baking more, which we did a li’l bit of but these last couple of days we’ve been on a crafting spree… lucky for my readers as that means more eye candy for you!  (ha!)

This is Mod Marci and I sat her on the newly released Garden Bench.    Are you familiar with Colby Caillat’s song, “Bubbly”?  This card is totally inspired by that song.  I stamped Marci first and then I masked her and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement of the bench.  I cut out some music notes with my Cricut and the grass is a die by My Favorite Things.  The paper is from this month’s Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions.  Here’s a close up…

Kris-Maudcloseup


THanks for dropping by ~ Ciao for now and happy INKing!