Cuddly Bear Kleenex Holder


Hi there!  Bet ya thought you wouldn’t hear from me this week, didja?  I was good and pre-posted some things for your viewing pleasure while I am recovering from surgery… wasn’t that nice of me?  LOL!   

So I wanted to use this adorable Cuddly Bear set from Doodle Pantry to create this adorable “Mini Kleenex Package Holder” (tutorial by the very talented Maria Bell)  


She created this simple design in 2009.  It was so easy to make and perfect for this cute li’l guy!  Oh wait, I think she’s a girl (with those lace curtains and pretty colors and all! LOL) 


I paper pieced the pillow and bedspread.  I first printed him on copy paper, half-way down the page, then I taped a piece of designer paper in the right spot and ran it back thru.  Then I repeated for the 2nd designer paper, cut them out and taped them onto the bear layer!  Whala!  Oh, then I pop dotted him to the backdrop for dimension. The sentiment came from the Turtle Hello digi set, also by DP. 

Go check out Maria’s easy tutorial and try out your own!!  =) 

Have a creative day… Ink Something!