It's a Slumber Party!


Hi y'all! My oldest daughter is turning 11 next weekend and asked to have a slumber party, so I thought this little Inky Impressions girl would be perfect for the invites! Although my hubby told me he thought maybe they'd be too young for a 5th grader... ya know what? 
  Her face LIT UP when I showed her the stamp that came in the mail! 

She was sooo excited about this that she asked to stamp them up right away and she and her younger sister got right to work coloring 5 of these yesterday! LOL - I honestly wish I could have video taped her excitement. For those of you who know Carly, when she gets excited, she does this thing where she presses her hands to her face (usually her mouth) and shakes while making a humming noise! Well she kept stopping like every 20 seconds to do this little habit of hers. It was hilarious! Then she was humming a Christmas song the rest of the night! LOL! Nicole, if you're reading this, I'm sure you'll feel so proud that a little stamp of yours could make my daughter so happy!! lol =)

*sigh* too much! OK, well thanks for stopping by today! :)