Inky Challenge Wednesday

Embrace Life!

Happy Wednesday!! We have a new challenge for this week over at Inky Impressions Challenges - NO Designer Paper... and ADD Stitching! =)

I have to admit, it's a nice change to put the dp away and use my cuttlebug again! And since it's breast cancer awareness month, I used this LiLi's Awareness Ribbon, which by the way, A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation & also The American Diabetes Association. 

I made this card for a special friend who is like a second mom to my girls. She is a breast cancer survivor of 9+ years. I found a poem by Suzy Toronto called, "It's Me Again... Only Better" that is about her battle with cancer and what it taught her. It's really good in case you want to Google it! =) I printed it for the inside of my card.  I also added crystal effects to the ribbon in the image to give it some 3D and make it stand out. 

Hope you'll join us in this challenge!  Time to go 'Ink Something'! :)