Summer Fun *Kit*

Saturdays are "Scrapbookin'Days" on SCS, or if you prefer the Inspiration Challenge, but I decided since I'm stuck at home today, that I would upload all those stamped scrapbook pages that I've had hidden in a file and never uploaded! ;0)

This was a kit put together by my local scrapbooking store, Raining Fresh Daisiesfor a contest entry. No, mine didn't win :( You had to use something of everything they gave us in the kit and we could manipulate it any way we wanted. The winner actually took the yellow paper and cut a huge sun out of it and put it on the pink pages and each ray of the sun had descriptive words about summer written on them. Neat! (sorry I don't have a picture to show ya!) I used my stamp set called (oh, darn...it's not coming to me!) If you know the name of this flower set, please leave me a comment or email me so I can post it! I'm too lazy right now to look it up...come on now--I've got a lot to upload today! lol!!