Friday, December 23, 2011

Mod Marci ~ Colby Caillat Inspired

I am really enjoying this time off during Christmas break… although I thought my girls and I would be baking more, which we did a li’l bit of but these last couple of days we’ve been on a crafting spree… lucky for my readers as that means more eye candy for you!  (ha!)

This is Mod Marci and I sat her on the newly released Garden Bench.    Are you familiar with Colby Caillat’s song, “Bubbly”?  This card is totally inspired by that song.  I stamped Marci first and then I masked her and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement of the bench.  I cut out some music notes with my Cricut and the grass is a die by My Favorite Things.  The paper is from this month’s Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions.  Here’s a close up…
Kris-Maudcloseup

CHALLENGES I’M ENTERING THIS INTO:

Digi Doodle Shop's Best:  anything goes
Flutterby Wednesday:  use a butterfly, angel or fairy
La-La Land Crafts:  Customer Gallery
My Mum’s Craft Shop Challenges:  anything goes
The Poodles Parlour:  Song Title inspired
Scrapbook Sisters:  anything goes
Sarah Hurley Challenges: coloring
Meljen’s:  no rectangle cards
Bearly Mine CHallenges:  anything goes
Ribbon Carousel Challenge:  use spooled item (twine)

THanks for dropping by!!  I do have one more card to post on Sunday… as M5D always releases a new “Breast Cancer Awareness” freebie on the 25th of each month.  I’m sure not many will be online that day, so I’ll be sure to leave it up for several days so you don’t miss it.  ;)  I’m so nice right?  haha. 
Ciao for now!!

Bee creative...Ink Something!



14 comments:

Lorie said...

This is stunning! What beautiful coloring and a great card!

StampOwl said...

this is gorgeous Kristine, can't wait for that stamp to reach Aussie shores :)

Pat said...

Hi Kris. What a completely adorable card. In order to enter Mo's/Bella & Bronte's Challenge, you need to use a Mo Manning image. No worries, tho...you still have time to get one done and entered w/a Mo image before the deadline next Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Hugs. Pat Frank

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Very Happy new Year. luv gina xx

MaxineD said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kris!!
Happy Christmas
Maxine

Kathy W. said...

Awesome coloring and love this li'l girl! So cute =)

Jill said...

absolutely beautiful amazing colouring thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Tammy said...

Sweet card and fabulous coloring/shading. Thanks for joining the Digi Doodle Shop's challenge.

Robin Parker said...

Love all the bright colors. The coloring of your image is fantastic. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

Tammy L said...

this card is stunning! Wow! I love the fun, bold colours! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Poodles Parlour!
Tammy xxxx

Crafty_Fairie said...

Thanks for joining us for song title week at poodles parlour.

Kerry

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous!!!! love it, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop, hugs, martina

Jacq said...

Hi Kris,
Oh WOW!!!! This is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image, the dps, the colour scheme is so bright and cheery. Love the layout and the embellishments look fab. Coloured to perfection. Thank You for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope you will join in with us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow! I love this, the colours are spectacular! :-)Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx