Pop Up Shadow Box with Interactive Slider

 Hi all! Today's card is an interactive pop up shadow box that I made for my daughters as a Thank You for the Mother's Day gifts ♥  #paperpumpkinalternative 


I'm having a lot of fun with this month's Paper Pumpkin kit that I just got yesterday, "Batter Up"! I've also incorporated the Rainbow from April 2021's kit "So Cool" and the stamped rainbow is from the May 2020, "A Kit in Color". The "daughter" stamp is from the April 2020 kit, "My Wonderful Family" and the "love you lots" is from the Dec. 2019 kit, "Something for Everything." The "The Baseball girl is one I drew and is in my digi shop HERE.   


The Moving Part:

To make the ball FLY, I added a small piece of thick white cardstock behind middle layer of clouds that I cut the small "Leaping Slider" die out of (from Mft) and then I attached a slider disc between 2 pieces of heavy acetate strips and attached one directly to the back of the baseball, and the other strip is attached to a dimensional between the 2 pieces of acetate.  


The cloud border dies are from My Favorite Things, and the hearts, stars and li'l clouds on the inside are from Stampin' Up!'s new die set called "Give it a Whirl". (I'm SO excited to try that whole die set out, so stay tuned, it's another interactive awesome set!

I also used one of SU!'s new blending brushes to create the soft sky inside and the more solid blue top.


here's a closer up shot.


and here is the front.  Kept it pretty simple because the inside is the wow factor!


If you'd like to create a Pop Up Shadow Box card, you'll find a great video tutorial by Jennifer McGuire HERE.

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: (Imagine That Digistamp) - Baseball Girl; (Stampin' Up!) - May 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit, "Batter Up", April 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit, "So Cool", April 2020 - "My Wonderful Family", May 2020 - "A Kit in Color", Dec. 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit, "Something for Everything"

Dies & Punches: (My Favorite Things) - Stitched Rolling Cloud Edges dies, Stitched Cloud Edges dies, Leaping Slider Channel dies; (Altenew) - Mega Thanks die; (Stampin' Up!) - Give it a Whirl dies

Paper: (SU!) - DSP assortment (Flirty Flamingo), Thick Basic White, Basic Black, White, Highland Heather, Curry cardstocks; (Inky Antics) - clear cardstock

Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Cool Caribbean, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight Classic Inks, Versamark, Black Memento Ink; (Copic) - alcohol markers; (SU!) Paper Trimmer, Tear n' Tape, Dimensionals; (Scotch) - ATG tape; (My Favorite Things) - slider discs
 

Thanks for stopping by and looking! 

 I hope I've inspired someone out there to get creative and go "Ink Something!"