Do You Follow This Blog? What You Should Know

 Hey friends!  In case you haven't read about it yet, the Feedburner Email Subscription service is going away this July, so I want to let you know that I've switched to a new service called follow.it


If you signed up on this blog before to receive email notifications for new posts, and were in active status, you DO NOT need to do anything.  All confirmed active subscribers were transferred to this new service and you will now start to receive updates via the Follow.it service.  

For those who signed up before but did not confirm in your email (from feedburner), your subscription was in pending status and it did not get transferred to the new service.  So if that is you, or if you are brand new here and would like to receive updates in your inbox whenever I create a new post, please sign up over there in the sidebar or click the pic below

What is awesome about this new service is that YOU have a variety of following options!  Simply click the "See filter & other delivery options" when you sign up!  

  • you can set filters for keywords or tags

  • you can specify how often you want to receive updates (all in one email once per day, individual emails for each post, etc) 
  • you can specify where to receive them (email, RSS feed, telegram, news page on follow.it) 


♥  ♥  ♥

I just want to say, I am very grateful for all of my blog followers!!   I know many people have switched in the past decade to sharing on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, and although I have tried those things as well, my blog always feels like home to me, so... THANK YOU for visiting my crafty "home" and for those who leave comments - you are like friends who come for coffee cake and some good laughs. Thank you so much!

Gratefully yours,
Kris