Batter Up - A Paper Pumpkin Alternative

 I got my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail today and had a play with it.  Here is my first alternative!


The baseball boy is not part of the kit.  He is one that I drew and I have him available in my digital stamp shop HERE.  I also have a baseball Girl there in the shop as well and they both come with many sentiments but I wanted to stamp the sentiments from the PP kit on this ball for my card today.  I love the punch outs in this kit - so I don't have to cut around the digis!  LOL 

I colored the image with Copics and Artist's Loft alcohol markers then for the grass, base and sky, I went over it with a blender Copic marker which gave it a more subtle and textured look.  The darker blue and white striped vertical strip was the inside of one of the envelopes.  The red enamel dots came in the kit and I stuck one on top of his cap as it already had one drawn on :)  

It's too late to order this kit - but you can sign up to start receiving next month's now thru June 10.  It's super pretty - I saw a sneak peek of it already.  Just go to www.paperpumpkin.com and sign up!


Thanks for dropping by!  Happy INKing :)