Free Standing Pop-Up Easter Card - SU! Springtime Joy

Happy Sunday!  I'm really enjoying creating Springy cards with Stampin' Up!'s new set "Springtime Joy" from their Jan-June 2021 mini catalog.  I followed the tutorial over at SplitcoastStampers for this fancy fold card.


Here is a side view...


It folds up flat for mailing!


and here's one more picture as I just wanted to show you that among my stash of old eyelets, I found some pretty springy-colored butterflies!  So I used one that matched this Blushing Bride paper and ribbons perfectly!  


 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: SU! - Springtime Joy (mini Jan-June 2021 catalog)

Dies & Punches: SU! - Stitched Shapes Dies; Spellbinders - Scalloped Rectangles & Scalloped Circles Dies

Paper: SU! - 2020 Designer Series Paper; Succulent DSP; Pool Party, Basic White

Ink & Extras: SU! - Pear Pizzaz ink, Dimensionals, Champagne Rhinestone Gems, paper snips; Copic - markers; We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board; Scotch - ATG tape; The Twinery - twine; (friend) - crinkle ribbon


Thanks for looking ~ Happy Inking :)