Floral Fantasy Girl and Her Kitties


Last month for my birthday I had received several BRAKS (Birthday Random Acts of Kindness) from crafters at SCS and one of them included this image of a girl and her 3 cats, so I made up this card and posted it along with my 'Thank You' to Lori, (aka. mybugandi45 on SCS).  

I cut her in half, or rather, I cut the 2 kitties out from the lower half of the image because I knew I wanted to put her inside one of these pretty frames that came in the 'Fantasy Floral' paper pad by Recollections that I got 50% off at Michaels this past week.  The papers are beautiful and are double-sided!  I do not know who the artist is of this image.  I messaged her but am awaiting an answer - when I hear back I will update this post.

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: ? (will update as soon as I know)

Dies & Punches: SB - Venise Lace Hemstitch Dies; SU! Ornate Layers Dies

Paper: SU! - Blush Blossom, Misty Moonlight, Flirty Flamingo; Recollections - Fantasy Floral

Ink & Extras: SU! - Misty Moonlight, Flirty Flamingo Cassic Ink; Dimensionals; Copic - markers; We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board; Scotch - ATG tape


Thanks for looking ~ Happy Inking :)