Easter Lamb of God


Happy Friday!  Easter is a week from Sunday, so I whipped up a couple more Easter cards since I was heading to the Post Office anyways today.  I had a few of these sunburst backgrounds that I made a while back and didn't finish the cards for whatever reason, so I pulled them out thinking it would make a nice Easter card.  There are so many names for Jesus Christ including Lamb of God, and Light of the World which are both reflected in this card.  

This digi set is called "Lamb with Cross" (since I already had a set called Lamb of God) and there are several versions including with a cross/banner and without... and one lamb or two.  All of my digi stamp sets include a black outline version for those who want to color it themselves (with Copics or other medium) as well as a digitally colored version for quick and easy crafting.



I hope you have all have a Blessed Easter ♥

Happy INKing!