My Digi Shop is Celebrating 8 Years & You get the Gifts!

February is a special month... obviously it's the month of love, but it's also my birthday just before Valentine's Day and more importantly, it's the 8th birthday of Imagine That Digistamp!

My project designers and I invite you to come celebrate with us all month long!  In addition to our progressive Digi-of-the-Month monthly challenge, we're going to have weekly BIRTHDAY-themed challenges as well with free digis for all participants!  At the end of the month, we'll also have a drawing for 8 gift certificates to my digi shop!  

The DOTM for February is this cute BIRTHDAY BUNNY.  Everyone who played along last month got this digi set FREE!  If you didn't, you can purchase it here at a discount this month and then link up to receive next month's set free.  

I've created a Triangle Gate Fold card.


The belly-band comes off, and the triangle flaps open, then.... 

then you lift the card front up from the bottom to reveal the inside.  The white piece is all one piece of cardstock, cut from an 8.5" x 10" sheet of thick white cardstock.  

  • I scored the white cardstock at 5" then I measured in 2 1/4" on each side and scored the whole length.  
  • Next I cut away the top side sections down to the 5" score line.  
  • Then I measured the side tabs and lightly marked in pencil the halfway point, 2 1/2" and then cut from that halfway mark to the 5" score, and from the halfway point to the bottom corner of card.
  • Repeat on other side :) 


To make the belly band...

  • Cut a piece of white cardstock at 8 1/2" x 1 1/2" and wrap it around your card.  It should be snug but not too tight. 
  • Overlap the flaps and glue/tape.
  • Decorate the front of the belly band as you wish.
I found that the card stands up, if you open the card and slide the belly band just over the front flap of card - the sides can actually help hold the card up!  



Thanks for stopping by!  

I hope you'll come over and play along at Imagine That Digistamp for some FREE digis
and check out what my project designers have whipped up too!

Happy Crafting!