Lucky Friends Fun Folds - Imagine That Digistamp

Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today I'm sharing 2 fun fold cards using my brand new digi set called, "Lucky Friends"!  

Those who played in my weekly birthday challenge at the ITD blog last week received this digi set FREE!  If you did not and would like to get your inky hands on it, you'll find it in my shop HERE.

This first card is a Center Step card.  The papers & sentiments used are also included in this adorable set!

 


How cute is this li'l mouse n' mushroom?   He comes separately as well as combined with the bear.

Here's my Split Card


here's the inside 



♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: Lucky Friends digi stamp set (Imagine That Digistamp)

Dies & Punches: SU! Pick a Label

Paper: SU! Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake; digital papers from Lucky Friends set (ITD)

Ink & Extras: Printer, Dimensionals; Copic markers; SU! Opal Rounds, Holiday Rhinestone basic gems


Come play in our monthly and weekly challenges this month!  

What will YOU imagine?!