Mountain Air Framed - Stampin' Up!



Today's card is for a rather sad occasion.  My previous boss recently lost his wife.  He hired me 15 years ago as his secretary of the church, and I worked for him for almost 11 years.  Sadly, they moved away about 4 years ago, but we stay in touch.  His wife was the sweetest lady I've ever met, and as pastor's wife, she was loved by so many ♥  She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's shortly after they moved away.  I got a Christmas card from him again this year with updated addresses for them, as she was now at a Memory Care facility and he mentioned how she loves getting cards, so I planned on making them each a card, but before I could get them done, she sadly passed away.  So this is the card I made for him with lots of love and sadness today.  Here's the inside....

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: SU! 'Mountain Air' & 'Butterfly Gala' (sentiment); Imagine That Digistamp 'Psalm 91' 

Dies & Punches: SU! 'Mountain Air' dies; 'Stitched So Sweetly' dies & 'Banners Pick a Punch'

Paper: SU! Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow; 'Plaid Tidings' dsp

Ink & Extras: SU! Versamark; Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow; white embossing powder & heat gun; dimensionals, twine, Snail


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!