Triple Layer Stamping Technique



This is my first time trying this fun technique.  You just cut several pieces of white c.s. at 4 x 5 1/4";  3 x 4 1/4";  and 2 x 3 1/4" -  and cut your colored cardstock at 8 1/2  x 5 1/2";  3 1/4" x 4 1/2" and 2 1/4" x 3 1/2".  Then I used temporary tape to attach all my layered white pieces (w/out colored mats) and then stamped all over it.  Then I took the layers apart and used permanent tape to layer the mats behind each piece and made sure to line up the pattern as you go.  I used dimensional behind the 2 smaller pieces of colored cardstock only.  I will try this technique again - it was lots of fun.  :)  


  ♥  ♥  ♥

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Beautiful Friendship
Cardstock:  SU! Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, thick white
Inks:  SU! Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Sea Foam Green, Pear Pizzaz
Extra: SU! twine, gold hoop, gems, dimensionals, tape, clear blocks