Many Layered Blossoms Dies



Today I had so much fun with these new "Blossoms in Bloom" stamp set and "Many Layered Blossoms" dies!  I do wish I would have re-stamped the flowers a 2nd time since I was using my Stamparatus, but they do look a li'l better IRL than in a picture.  There's so many possibilities with these and I can't wait to try more!  

For this first card, I took to Google to see some samples and get some mojo flowing.  I ended up CASEing one by Amy Koenders.  I had a spot in the top left flower that didn't cut through, so I covered it up by cutting some contrasting blossoms and wha-la!  Don't you love how the leaves are filled in?  I embossed my sentiment and used the new banners punch.  

Here's a pic of the inside of my card...

*This card was CASEd from Amy Koenders - see her post here

♥  ♥  ♥

Stamps: SU! Blossoms in Bloom + matching dies (Many Layered Blossoms)
Cardstock:  SU! Thick White, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight
Inks:  Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, VersaMark
Extra: white embossing powder & heat gun; stamparatus, dimensionals, corner punch, banners punch (all SU!)