Stampin Up! Florals & Free Kits

Hello friends!  With all the other social platforms out there, blogging has taken a back seat.  In fact, I'm not even that great about posting to Instagram or Facebook, but I'm playing catch up here on my blog for my own record.  If I still have any readers out there, please leave me a comment!!  I'd love to know I'm not here alone.

You may know that I'm a Stampin' Up! hobby demonstrator, and I also subscribe to Paper Pumpkin's monthly kits which both qualify me to receive 2 free card kits each month from my upline, Joanne Maddi!!  They contain everything you need to create 2 cards that she demos on YT, except for the stamped images.  You have to provide that.  These first 2 cards were the free card kits from March, 2020.  And the last card was one I CASEd using the Terrific Tulips stamps and dies.


Stamps:  Paper Pumpkin, February 2020, "Lovely Day" stamp set
Cardstock:  SU! So Saffron;  DSP Regals (green script); thick white c.s.
Inks:  SU! Garden Green; + Copic Markers 
Embossing Folder:  Parisian Flourish 3D


Stamps:  SU! Lovely Lily Pad (+ coordinating dies)
Cardstock:  SU! Lovely Lipstick; white thick c.s.; Garden Green; DSP: (retired)
Inks:  SU! Real Red; Garden Green; + Copic markers + white gel pen


Stamps:  SU! Terrific Tulips + punch
Cardstock:  SU! Petal Pink; White thick; DSP Subtles
Inks:  SU! Calypso Coral; Petal Pink; Granny Apple Green