Sponsoring Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge & Monday Greetings

You will not want to miss September's Progressive Freebie Challenge over at the Outlawz this month!!  I'm sponsoring September's challenge with not just one image, but 4!  I'll show you what you get in a moment but first, here is my easel card using one of the images in the set....


Participants will receive the outline version of this set, "Lorie's Mocha for all seasons".


I'm also sponsoring the Monday Greetings Challenges  the month of September which has a new theme every 2 weeks.  The current theme at Monday Greetings Challenge is...
"LoTs of LAYERS"

My card incorporates the freebie challenge and the Monday Greetings themes.

You might also like this fabby COFFEE SENTIMENTS set available in shop here:


Come on over and play along - lots of challenges to enter and lots of prizes to be won!