Pop Out Swing Card with Ellie's Pumpkin Costume

Happy Saturday!  Here is my first time trying the paper tole kits.   I used "Ellie's Pumpkin Costume"


These pieces would be super quick and easy to cut with a cutting machine (ie. Cricut, Cameo, Silhouette, Scan n' Cut etc) which I do not have, so I opted to hand cut each piece with scissors. 

When cutting them out, I also put the # by it so I know which order they are meant to be layered. 


Here she is all layered with pop dots!

TIP: 
 it's BEST to go around every piece with a black felt marker (alcohol based) which I could not find my Memento marker, prolly still in a box somewhere!  But here, you can see all the white edges.... the black would just give it a much nicer finished edge.  


Next, I made my card base with the swing out mechanism.... I followed Amanda's tutorial here.
I used textured white cardstock for all the 3d pieces, front layer and clouds, and designer paper for grass and border.  I sponged the front white panel with teal so the clouds would pop :)  I also added dimensional tape to the back of Ellie's Pumpkin Costume for "extra" dimension (like she needed it right?) 


I ♥ this card fold - so cute and different.

I'm normally the type to put out all the dies and add flourishes and flowers, but since the border on front was so thin, and I couldn't have anything hanging over towards the middle opening, or it would get in the way of the swinging panel.... I let the Ellie be the focus :)