Thursday, March 03, 2016

Tea Bag Dispenser


here is the box all put together:

not the best picture but I added clear stickles to outline the petals
of flower and added crystal flourish gems to 2 corners.


I saw this tutorial at Flower Foot Designs and had to give it a try.  After all, with a new cutter and 12" score board, creating boxes like this is a snap! :)  Well... ok, it did take a bit to figure out, but actually making the folds was easy peasy!  

For the teapot and tea bag, I used my "Floral Tea Set" digis which comes with a floral tea pot as well as a plain one just for this purpose - to paper piece it!!  If I knew before hand what color the tea bag packets were before I started, I might have changed my color combo, lol.  But it's very springy none-the-less. 


I'd like to enter this into the Scor-Pal challenge
 more than 1 score with optional theme "In like a Lion, out like a Lamb" (my spring theme)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Maxine D said...

What a gorgeous project Kris - love your cheerful flowers
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie said...

What a great project, Kris! My daughter loves tea, so I'll have to go check out the tut!

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great little project Kris! I'm sure it would be geatly appreciated by a tea drinker like myself!
Hugs
Dawn xx