Secret Garden Gift Box

Hello crafty friends *Ü*  I made a "Secret Box" that I found on Pinterest which led me to a tutorial on my favorite go-to sites, Splitcoaststampers.  You can find the tutorial for this box HERE.


My hubby and girls recently bought me a big new rotary cutter for my birthday, which I LOVE (the blade never needs replacing -- is that hard to believe, or is it just me?)  but it doesn't score, so I finally purchased a 12" Simply Scored board from Stampin' Up! plus I bought the coordinating 12" diagonal board that fits right on top of the base.  Love, Love!!  So I went looking for some fun projects I could make and came across this Secret Box.

I started with some beautiful watercolor-looking patterned paper from an older Taylored Expressions kit and continued the Garden theme with my embellishments.  I used one of my digi sets, "Fuschia & Hummingbird" as well as some oval dies from MFT and the gorgeous floral Butterfly dies from Serendipity.
Thanks for looking!