Mini Pizza Pizza Box

 I got a li'l crafty today using the new Love You 2 Pizzas set.  This digi was perfect for a "Mini Pizza Box" - I followed the tutorial on SCS here.  What a fun li'l box to fill with a cookie/candies or maybe a pizza gift card? or other for a special someone you love.


I used my lasso tool in PS to remove the sentiment in between the boxes and pasted them on a separate part of the cardstock.  Then I printed the image twice so I could pop up one set for dimension.  


When making this type of box, you don't want to wrap the ribbon completely around the lid (like I did at first) and tape it because you won't be able to lift the lid... it needs room to "unfold" when lifting.  So, I then cut the ribbons at the back corners and taped those down.  (see pic below)  It would prolly be fine there w/out decorating the back edge of box, but I went ahead and made it match the rest.  :) 


Of course to match my digi on the front, I added a red heart to the inside lid :)  

I'm excited for our new blog challenges to start... the FIRST SATURDAY in February.... which is THIS SATURDAY, 6th! :)  We'll have some fun themes so I hope you'll join us.  
Set used for my project: