Saturday, August 01, 2015

A Double Display Imperial Fold Card

Hello... here's a new style of card fold I hadn't tried before now.  I came across the tutorial when visiting Amanda at The Craft Spa.  I created this to wish my UK friend, Tania a Happy (50th) Birthday. 

Tania's such a treasure to know and she's been designing for me since I started this journey, 2 1/2 years ago!  She's also been my wonderful sponsor coordinator for almost as long, which is a huge job!  So I wanted to make something special for her.  Most of my digi sets are very cutesy, however, I do have several floral sets that are perfect for occasions like this.  :)  

I chose to use the "Poppy" digi along with a sentiment from the Well Wishes set. .  I colored the digi in Photoshop and then I deleted the black outline which gave it that "stamped" look I was going for.l  Then added the sentiment over the top and printed it out.   To embellish the card, I added her very favorite things.... Butterflies! Hope you like it Tania... and hope you're having a lovely weekend with your mum.  *Ü*




       

Thanks for reading :)  Have a great weekend. 

3 comments:

Maxine D said...

Oh Kris this is a stunning card - love the treatment you have given the poppies, and that fold is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Amanda said...

Stunning make Kris... Glad you liked the tutorial!

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Thanks for playing at Creative Playground Challenge #1 at Imagine That! DbK this month