Saturday, July 25, 2015

May Your Birthday Be as Sweet as You

Hello... if anyone out there is still reading my poor neglected blog, lol.  However, I've kinda been on a roll this week, I'm posting my 5th card... woop, woop!  I made one more shadow box card in honor of Lisa Lynn's birthday!  She is a member of my Design Team over at Imagine That! digis by Kris and is sweet as can be.  So Lisa, this one's for you...


I used one of my newest digi sets, Chloe's Mixer (see all our Baking Mice sets HERE)

I posted a link in my last post to the shadow box tutorial I followed, but I'll link it here too.  And then I found yet another use for my envelope punch board!!  It makes these really nifty paper bows :)  You can watch the video on those HERE.  

And for those who cannot watch videos (I know I'm running low on my allotted usage for this month) here are the measurements to cut your pieces...  Base = 1 x 5"  /  Middle = 1 x 6.5"  /  Top = 1 x 5.5"



If you create one of these shadow box cards this week, you can enter it at Latina's Arts & Crafts challenge blog and possibly win 3 digi sets from my store!!  :)  Get ta crafting!!

Llevanos a tu blog

20 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Kris,

the card is really gorgeous. I love this design. I have my first make ready yersterday....smile....
Hugs Silvi

cheryl Baker said...

oh gosh this is really beautiful hun the colours and design are just fab hugs Cherylxxx

Diane Noble said...

Very sweet, indeed! Adorable images and fabulous color scheme. Sweetness through and through.

Maxine D said...

Another gorgeous card dimensional card - love that wee mixer!! It's good to see you crafting again Kris.
Blessings
Maxine

Hilda said...

Beautiful!!! bella bella!!, gracias por acompañarnos en LA&C!!

Norma Pechir-Holland said...

Is super cute! I love the digi. Thank you for joining us.

alilai Sha said...

Que bella y simpatica tarjeta gracias por acompañarnos en LAC - Alis Scrap

Alejandra Barrera said...

It is a lovely card! love it! thank you for joining us!

Amanda said...

You have been so busy...lovely shadowbox frame cards...

Ruthie Lopez said...

What a cute shadow card!! Love the paper!
Happy birthday to Lisa!!

Silvia said...

Que hermosa tarjeta, me encanto el lazo de papel. gracias por participar con nosotras en el tutorial 38 de Latinas Arts And Crafts

ScrapMo said...

Amazing, this is my favorite card
Thank you very much for joining us in this challenge
That is a wonderful image sponsor

Cecy Medina said...

Que hermosa!!!! gracias por acompañarnos en nuestro tutorial♥

Cecy Medina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cecy Medina said...

Que hermosa!!!! gracias por acompañarnos en nuestro tutorial♥

Daimar Sanchez said...

Muy Dulce me encantaron los papeles ye el Digi!!! Gracias por acompañarnos en Latinas A&. Daimar Dt.

Laura Fernandez said...

Divina!!! El digi es preciosos, lo papeles combinas perfectamentem, y el colorido alegre y vibrante!!! Excelente trabajo!! Gracias por participar en LA&C!!!

Vilma Mendez said...

Cute...cute...cute...so beautiful!! Thanks for play on LAC, hope to see you next time!

Marilu Vzla said...

Que linda... Me encanta la combinación de papeles y la paleta de colores!

Solisbell Sosa said...

Love it! It looks amazing! Thank you for joining us in this challenge! Good Luck! :)