Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Shadow Box Card & Sneak Peek

Hi there!  It's been a loong time since I've actually sat down and created a card!  I've done plenty on my computer with creating digis and papers and scrapbook pages.  But see, my craft room has been in shambles for quite some time and with both my husband's and my desks in a small room, it doesn't leave much room for crafting.  But good news!  I am sponsoring Latina's Arts n' Crafts this month and the challenge is to create a shadow box card!

 I've never made one quite like this so I took the challenge.  I'm posting this one here instead of my store blog because I've used a new set of mine that is not yet released to the public.  ;)  So you get a sneak peek of one of our August sets, called "Gone Buggy" - it's a large set with lots of choices and some cute digi papers to match, so keep an eye out for their release.


I used a different tutorial than the one on Latina's A&C because they used cm and my cutter in is inches.  So I found this one - http://ricas-haven.blogspot.com/2011/03/card-shadow-box-tutorial.html

and here's my other one I posted on my store blog yesterday using
  Sweet Feet Tea Set  and the Tea n' Roses digi papers.  




Take the plunge and join their challenge!!  You could win 3 digi sets of your choice from my shop!

Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Your card is absolutely adorable...as always. So creative, so talented, Kris! You never cease to amaze. Fun card. Haven't crafted in so long because of the wreck my own craft room is. But it's a project for next week. I'd like to try one of these.

Hilda said...

hermoso!!! quedo mas que lindo, gracias por ser nuestro patrocinador nos halaga tenerla entre nosotros

alilai Sha said...

Que hermosas tarjetas sin duda son muy bellas y me encantan los digis gracias por ser nuestra patrocinadora :D

Maxine D said...

Great to see you again, and these cards are gorgeous - love the papers and dimension.
Blessings
Maxine

Estefanny Caceres said...

Que hermosuras...

Norma Pechir-Holland said...

Both of them are adorable. Thank you for joining us, but most important for trust in us and be our sponsor. Norma - DT LA&C

Alejandra Barrera said...

Both are lovely!! Thank you for be our sponsor!

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful sneak peek!! Love the shadow card!!
Thank you for joining us at Latinas Arts and Crafts Tutorial # 38 and for being our fabulous sponsor!!!
Ruthie~DT

Silvia said...

Wowww!!! que adorable. Gracias por participar en nuestro tutorial 38 de LAC, y muchisimas gracias por su patrocinio :)

ScrapMo said...

Fantastic! I love the colors you've used
Thank you very much for joining us in this challenge
Is a wonderful image sponsor

Cecy Medina said...

Que hermosoooo!! me encanta todito, muchas gracias por acompañarnos en nuestro tutorial. Muchas gracias por su patrocinio!!♥

Daimar Sanchez said...

Esta super lindo, meencantaron los colroes y el digi divino!! Gracias por participar con nostras en Latinas A&C. Daimar DT.

Laura Fernandez said...

Qyue linda y coklorida tarjeta, me encanta!!! Gracias por participar en LA&C!!!

Vilma Mendez said...

Super cute! thanks so much por play on LAC,hope to see you next time!! Vilma

Vilma Mendez said...

Super cute! thanks so much por play on LAC,hope to see you next time!! Vilma

Marilu Vzla said...

Estas tarjetas son mis favoritas! Me encanta!

Solisbell Sosa said...

Loved all the details and colors as well! It's very adorable! Thanks for joining us in this challenge and for being our sponsor!♥