Friday, July 04, 2014

New for 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!!  I know I'm really behind in posting this, but Diane and I just finished putting together a KD-Kit that's perfect for scrapping those 4th of July photos or making some last minute decorations  :)  And better yet.... this is a SUPER DEAL because right now you can get it half off which makes it only $3.25 USD!!  All our kits are normally priced at $6.50, which is still a huge value.  This set also comes with outlines if you prefer to color these up yourself.  But if not, we've done the work for you and makes crafting very quick and easy.  :)


Here are some samples using this kit....

Door Hanger by me (Kris)

Card by Edwina 

Card by Diane

Card by Tania

Card by Edwina

I also have a new smaller set with Gertie Goose here - 

Have a Happy 4th!!

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

SO CUTE, Kris! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and also for taking the time to pray for Audra. I know a lot of people "say" they will pray, but it means so much when someone actually does. Thank you!
Have a blessed day!
Karen