Thursday, May 01, 2014

Remember When...

Hi,  I'm finally back with a card :)  It's been so long since I've actually made a card I couldn't believe how long it took me to create such a simple one (coloring with Copics took practice), lol.

Today I'm releasing 5 new digi sets plus a digi paper pack in my store!  We're also starting our May Progressive Challenge today, PLUS there's a "Throwback Thursday" freebie on our blog.  So lots of fun stuff happening, be sure to head on over and join in the fun :)

My card today showcases one of the new sets, "Li'l Tree House" - it comes with a variety of signage, and you get outlines plus color!

I added the girls to this digi for my card (they don't come in this Tree House set), they are "School Girl" and "Lily's Flowers."

 I used the Digi Sketch Challenge sketch since I'm sponsoring them this week! The theme to go with this sketch is "SPRING TIME"   Here's the sketch to follow:
You can have a chance of winning 3 FREE Digi sets from my store if you play in their sketch challenge!  :)  

And before I go, here's a pic of our new releases ...

4 comments:

Karon said...

So adorable, Kris. Love the colours and layers! TFS

Marylee Azzopardi said...

What a lovely card! Love the colours you used and that image is just super cute =) Thank you for joining in with us and for sponsoring our challenge at Digi Sketch!
Marylee DT x

Debbie said...

We'd never know it's been awhile! Cute card! I love that image!!

Laurian said...

Lovely to have you join us Kris, love the card and the new releases are so cute!

Thanks for sponsoring us at Digi Sketch challenge!

Hugz

Laurian