Monday, March 10, 2014

It's My First Birthday!!

Well, not actually MY birthday, but that of my store, Imagine That! Digis by Kris *Ü* 

 We're having a Designer's Blog Hop this week with lots of chances of winning free digi sets, PLUS everyone who comments on all the DT's blog and grabs a letter from their blogs and emails the phrase to me at imaginethat.digisbykrisATyahoo.com will be entered to win the whole March Birthday Release including 2 KD-Kits (digi papers, colored digis, word art, Bingo cards, journaling mats, brads etc.)  so be sure to get in on this hop!!



4 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Looks good..I sent you an email. Oh and I love your blog makeover too...those hearts are so cute and the doggy too of course!

Kelly L said...

I'm so sorry I was late ... dang it. I know when I went to bed at 1 a.m. I should have just published it ... dog gone Blogger scheduler :(

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Happy birthday to you!!

Karon said...

It was a fabulous hop Kris. Hugs and Happy Birthday!