Friday, February 14, 2014

Two Valentine Pop Up Box Cards

Happy Valentine's Day ♥

I just have to say that I have a very creative Design Team & Guest Designers at Imagine That! Digis by Kris *Ü*  Already this week, three of my teammies have created these fantabulous Pop Up Box Cards so I just had to try it myself.  Leave it to me to wait til the very last minute to make a valentine for my daughters!!  I literally finished these up before picking them up from school today. LOL.  

My oldest daughter just loves turtles and frogs, and she suggested I draw this digi, "Turtley Love You" so of course I had to print this and use for her card.  She loved it.


 Even better news!!  This actually folds down flat for mailing! *Ü*
 Here it is closed all up.  

And for my 2nd one, I used my newest digi set, "Puppy Love
for my youngest daughter who loves our now 8 year old dog, Ginger (who I drew this digi after).  *Ü*


 and here it is folded up flat

Come by our Challenge & Inspiration Blog to get your mojo on!! *Ü*  
I wish you lotsa love & happiness today and always

8 comments:

Edwina said...

These are terrific! I can see how happy they would make your girls. Love the images you used. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Happy Valentine's Day! Edwina Brown

Tarah Demerchant said...

They are adorable. What did your daughters think? Were they lovin it:). Such a wonderful job Kris!

Karon said...

Fabulous Kris - love the papers and the digis, so cute. Have a wonderful weekend.

Kelly L said...

These are really beautiful, Kris. I bet the girls loved them too. :) Kel

marcelle b said...

They are just fabulous, love them both!!

Becky said...

These are adorable!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Kris,

das sind zwei wundervolle Karten/Boxen geworden. Ich bin total begeistert von deiner wunderschönen Gestaltung. Beide Motive sind so herzig und wunderschön dekoriert. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

sallysbitz2 said...

Two sweet pop up boxes x

I have ordered some plain ones off of Create & Craft today, can't wait until they arrive so I can have a play.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk