Monday, February 03, 2014

Queen Anne's Lace

I made a card... this time a sympathy one in nature.  I was actually surprised how quickly and easily this card came together after not having made a hand-crafted one in a while.  But everything just kinda came together nicely and I'm pretty happy with it.  

Today is New Release Day at my store, Imagine That! Digis by Kris 
I released 9 digi sets and 4 digi paper packs.  For this release I tried my hand at some flowers. 
 Although I tend towards the cutesy, at times we all need to send a sympathy or praying for you kind-of-card.
Here's what I ended up with...

 (inside)

I used  "Queen Anne's Lace" digi set and printed the outline on kraft cardstock.  Then colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  The sentiment is part of a pack, "Sentimental Thoughts" and comes FREE with any of our 3 flower sets this month!

Here's the whole release...



Have a great week & Happy Crafting!!
xxKris

3 comments:

Karon said...

WOW, Kris - this card is stunning! Love how the colours just pop on that Kraft card! TFS

Maxine D said...

Beautiful card Kris, and I love the look of your new releases.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly L said...

Ohhh my, that is stunning printed and colored on kraft with the white die cut behind it. Super duper, Kris!! :) I love it! Hugs, Kel