Friday, January 24, 2014

Valentine Treat Boxes


Hey all... been a long time since I've posted something crafty... but tonight I have a fun project to share!  I came across these cute treat boxes that my DT Silvi made with the Envelope Punch Board.  You can find the video tutorial HERE.  And I sell a pack of Printable Valentine Cards in my store that are perfect for printing and taping on top!!  In 2 cases I added a top and bottom "To/From" section, and all the tops are sized to 2 1/4 x 3 5/8"  ~  Wha-La, easy peasy valentine treaty!!  LOL


4 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Kris,

ich bin ganz begeistert wie schnell du die Boxen gestaltet hast. Sie gefallen mir sehr gut.
Erst habe ich dich inspiriert und nun du mich.......smile.......
Einfach genial. Hugs Silvi

Kelly L said...

What a terrific idea, Kris. I bet you are making them for all of your daughter's classmates, aren't you?! :) Lucky children. Sweet gift.

Karon said...

Love these treat boxes and your fab toppers! TFS

Debbie said...

These are so cute!!!

I'm off to watch the video!