Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christmas Angel

Hey there!  I know... long time no see right?  Well as most of you know, I've been busy illustrating and releasing new digi sets for you all over at my store, Imagine That! Digis by Kris™!!!  I did make a card last night though... it felt really good to get "inky" again.  

I just released 2 new digi paper packs.... Rose Duo #1 and Rose Duo #2, plus this cute Christmas Angel, which comes with a couple of sentiments (Links below).  I colored her with Copics and added dazzling diamonds (glitter) to her wings, and colored glitter to all the ornaments.  Then I popped her up on the embossed red oval and then onto the Spellbinders frame.  I also added pearls to the poinsettia center.  The Poinsettia, leaves, and Holly dies are all from La-La Land Crafts.  I ♥ their dies... they always cut out very well, I never have to add a shim, they are beautiful and easy!!  (and no I didn't get paid to say that, lol!!)  

And here are the links so you can snatch up these gorgeous papers and digi for yourself!!  

   

Christmas Angel


Thanks for stopping by!!

I'll be back very soon with a fun and super cute crocheted project I made for a friend's daughter, so stay tuned in the next couple of days for that!!  *Ü*
Happy Crafting!! xxKris

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a sweet angel you have created, Kris!! Beautiful card!

Expressions & Inspirations said...

TFS! Awesome job on the card!