Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Blinged-Up Crochet Dog Sweater

Happy Saturday!  *Ü*

So my friend Sue McMahon recently asked me if I would crochet a sweater for her daughter's dog, Lizzie.  She said she loves pink and bling!

Here's the before bling and after....


and here's some snapshots Sue shared of Lizzie in her sweater...
isn't she cute?!!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon with some Christmas cards I made while my sister was visiting last weekend.  Have a good one!!   *Ü*

7 comments:

Maxine D said...

Too cute Kris :-) I saw it on facebook too
Blessings
Maxine

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Thanks again, Kris! Frizzy Lizzie loves it! I'll be able to see her in the snow too now that she will be pink. :)

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!!

gobarb26 said...

Absolutely adorable! She (they) will love it!

Traci M said...

So adorable, Kris!! Love the pink embellishment, too! Are you starting this as a new business!?I bet you could sell those pretty easily!! Miss you!

Traci M said...

So adorable, Kris!! Love the pink embellishment, too! Are you starting this as a new business!?I bet you could sell those pretty easily!! Miss you!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is fantastic. Love the added bling x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk