Thursday, September 19, 2013

Whoo's Grateful?

Recently a friend sent me the cutest li'l owl dish in the mail - just a li'l something she picked up and thought of me when she saw it.... how SWEET!!!  So I made her this interactive card to say "thank you"....

sorry my coloring in these photos don't look too lovely. 
The papers I used are shimmery IRL. 

For my template, I printed out this li'l girl owl (in the middle, minus her bow)  from the Owl Always Love You digi set and then I did cut her wings in wider so they'd cover up her belly/sentiment.  There's lots you can do with DIGIS!!  *Ü*  Come check out what's NEW at my store!!


6 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Aww that is so sweet! Very cute, great job sis!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Kris,

die Eulchen sind wunderschön. Ich mag Eulenmotive sehr gern. Meine Freebiekarte ist auch online. Ich bin gespannt wie sie dir gefällt.
Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Ardilla said...

This is beautiful... Love your card, to original!!!
Hugs and blessings,
Ardilla :)

Ardilla said...

If you want, you can link it up to the challenge at Digi Makeover (something that moves in your card).

MaxineD said...

Kris this is gorgeous - love the wings and what they do :-)
Blessings
Maxine

gobarb26 said...

Kris, this card is so adorable! I love the way you put on the wings so that they swing out! Was this your intention when you designed this set?