Sunday, September 08, 2013

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Happy Sunday!!  My kids start back to school this week and the hectic schedules will ensue.  So we felt the girls needed to get out of the house on a fun (and free!) field trip and thought you might enjoy seeing these too.  These were taken at a nearby alpaca farm, Crescent Moon Ranch which had the CUTEST li'l cria - (baby alpacas)  *Ü*

This pic is my fave - totally looks like they're SMILING at you!!







Have a wonderful week my friends!!  *Ü*

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh Kris! Those Alpaca are so cute! Have a great start to the school year!

Linda in Sweden said...

Oh my....the babys were sooo cute. :)
I surely fell in love there. :)

Hugs from Linda in Sweden

Loose Stitches said...

Oh my goodness, they are so darn cute! Wish I was there to see them. :)

Hugs, Sherry x