Friday, July 19, 2013

Winner and some WELL Wishes

Happy TGIF!!  My winner from the new release blog comments drawing was Vicki Parson!  Congrats Vicki!! *Ü*  Please email me with your choice of any digi set from my store   http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/ and I'll get that out to you!!

And now, I have a some beautiful cards to share from the M5D team using my Well Wishes digi set!  Check these out...

Card by: Debbie
using Birds in Spring & Well Wishes


Card by: Angie

Card by: Kelly


To see more sets and sample cards, please visit M5D's Flashback Friday post HERE

4 comments:

Vicki Parson said...

Yay!! So happy to have won Kris! Thanks so much! I really adore this set and what gorgeous creations the team has made with it too! :)

I'll be getting with you soon after looking over your store!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

Sara I. said...

Beautiful set and wonderful creations from the DT to match. xx

Crystal said...

These are all such gorgeous cards Kris!!!! Awesome set!

Sally Bownes said...

Sweet images x

Congrats Vicki x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk