Monday, July 29, 2013

My Girls' Dance Photos

Hi and happy Monday!!  We're back from vacation which was anything but relaxing unfortunately :(  I had some health issues that landed me in a hospital (4 hrs. from home) not once but 5 times last week.  Long story, but I am home and recovering.   Hoping to plan another get-away before school starts that I can actually enjoy. xxFingers Crossedxx  

I just thought I'd pop on here to share my girls' dance recital photos that a couple peeps asked to see, so gave me something to post today *Ü*  If you don't know, my daughters are Carly and Maddy.   I have their whole recital on DVD but unfortunately it doesn't allow me to copy it or share online, but it was so fun to watch. Wish I could share it with you.  :)

This first one is Carly's ballet group.  Carly is in the front row, center right.   This ballet number was especially beautiful with a dark setting and green glow with some dark sillouette trees.    Ballet totally fits Carly's personality too - she's very graceful.  

And Maddy actually was in 3 different Hip Hop routines with 3 different costumes, but this is the one we chose for our 8x10.  She is in back row, center right.  Maddy really has a knack for hip hop.  She plans to take a special 5-4-1 camp out of town next month with some celebrity teachers.  Good for her!  :)  

Thanks for popping in.  Hope you're enjoying your summer (or winter for my Aussie friends ☺) 

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, Kris - FIVE times in the hospital? You poor girl. How exhausting, and frightening. Sure hope that you have everything under control! I'll step up my prayers for you! Your girls are so pretty! Thanks for sharing their photos. We have a local dance group that will be on America's Got Talent in NYC on Tuesday night, so if you have time, be sure to vote! They are Innovative Force, and they're pretty amazing! Hugs and blessings, my friend!

Sue from Oregon said...

What the heck??? I do hope you are recovered and feeling much better girl! Take Care!

The dance pic's brought back memories for me...both my girls danced from preschool all the way through college, and still do things like choreagraph dances for dance teams and cheerleading squads and Young Women of the Year competitions. So glad it has stuck with them because their Mom is such a couch tater! LOL

MaxineD said...

Oh Kris that was not a holiday - although looking at it another way, that's one way to get out of cooking and dishes ;-) - hope the next holiday works out better!!
What gorgeous daughters you have!
Blessings
Maxine

Kim Y. said...

I hope you recover soon and nothing serious! Take good care, Kristine!
These are awesome pics!

sallysbitz2 said...

Cor Blimey, sorry to hear you ended up in hospital!
You will definately need a proper holiday when you are fully recovered.

Those pictures are lovely.
Can you not upload the video on you tube?
Post link on your blog when it's done.

I have never attempted this myself, but it's a thought x

hugs sally x
http://sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Lisa Lynn said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough vacation! Hope you recover soon. My daughter is now 20yrs old, but I remember those days. I actually have a picture of her in her toe shoes and tap shoes above my computer because I loved when she performed. I know it's a whirlwind, but enjoy it while it lasts.