Monday, July 15, 2013

A Side Step Beach Card & a Freebie

Hi again.... today I'm releasing 4 new digi stamp sets at Imagine That! Digis by Kris!!  Plus, I'm giving away one set to one random blog visitor who leaves me a comment on this post!  I'll draw a winner on Thursday this week.  :)

I created a side-step card using the new KD-KIT
KD-KITs are made up of digi papers, colored digis and sentiments/word art that coordinate to take the guess work out of matching your card elements.  The K is for "Kris" and the D is for "Diane" --- of Daydream Designs.  We've combined sets that coordinate to make up some fun kits and save you money!!

You also have the option of buying smaller sets that include outline & colored (see promos below)....  Here's a side-view of my card.
*Palm tree and waves dies are from La-La Land Crafts*

Here we go... here's what's being released today!




Beachscapes - Colored set Daydream Designs

Beachscapes - outline set Daydream Designs 

OR... Get the best of BOTH worlds with this KD-KIT: 
Includes...

Imagine That:  Beach Girl & Beach Boy (colored)
+
Bella's Beauties:  At the Beach Digi Papers
+
Daydream Designs:  Beachscapes Colored set
+
Daydream Designs:  Beachscapes digi papers!!

KD-KIT:  At the Beach




12 comments:

Bhawana said...

Kris your card is wonderful... every element looks so live... bright colors n image is so amazing

MaxineD said...

What a bright and cheerful card Kris. You have inspired me to get my act together and try a side step card with all the dimension you have achieved on this one.
Blessings
Maxine

Jerusha Borden said...

Oh, Kris! Your sets are so amazing and your cards are always so bright and cheery! Now that the busiest part of my summer is over I can't WAIT to get to crafting and the first place I am shopping is HERE! (Once my boss pays me, haha!) LOVE THEM ALL!

Kathy W. said...

Awesome card Kris! Love the beachy scene.

Edwina said...

I love your card. The embellishments are great. The tiny seashells are perfect on your card. This is a fabulous card and it is fun. Love all the new sets released. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Vicki Parson said...

Hello my friend!! :) WOW!! You've done such a gorgeous job with this card design Kris!! Love the fun beach elements you've added at the bottom! So happy to see you stop by to say hello!!HUGS

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Kris this card is so fantastic, I love everything about it. Great job. love the way you put it together.
Linda K.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Really cute card!! I love the 'real' embellies you added!!

Marji Franklin said...

This is fantastic! I love the step cards

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun and darling Kris!! I just love your bright colors and your numerous elements. Such a fun side step card!! I hope all is well. I have missed you!
hugs,
Chris

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Kris,

ich bin aus dem Urlaub zurück. Ich besuche deinen Blog uns sehe wunderschöne sommerliche Digis die mich sofort wieder an meinen schönen Urlaub erinnern. Deine Karte sieht zauberhaft aus und ich bin wie immer begeistert. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Debbie Pamment said...

Googling for some beachy digi papers and came across these - they are AMAZING Kris. As always your work inspires me. MUST visit more often - have been such a bad blog hopper lately!
xXx