Saturday, June 01, 2013

Ladybirds & Fishing Bears

Today starts a new progressive freebie challenge at the Imagine That! blog.  But before we get to the challenge today, I have a new release show & tell.  :)  When I chose the image for today's challenge, I had totally forgotten that Father's Day is coming up... and since we did a Mother's Day set, I whipped up this cute li'l Fishing Bear & sentiment.  *Note:  This is not the challenge image this time (scroll down for our challenge image), however this li'l set is available in my shop at a reduced rate for Father's Day!  :)




 here’s a picture frame I made using the colored version and some photos of my daughter Carly when she was on her first fishing trip with her dad.
 
*sigh*  they grow up WAY too fast!  My youngest dd just turned 13 yesterday! Aywhoo be sure to check out the Design Team’s creations at Imagine That! Blog.
♥ ♥ ♥
and finally… here is the challenge image, “Ladybug Friends” …
or “Ladybird” as they say in the UK.  I like that version better don’t you?!  :)


also available in the shop...


and matching digi papers!! :) 


If you didn’t get this ladybug set FREE from playing in our last challenge, you can still jump in by purchasing her in the shop and then link up any creation using her by June 14th.  Everyone who enters WINS the next image FREE!! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the fishing with dad images!!! Great LO of a special time!!

Lori Stokes Wright said...

Love your images! I will have to get back to digis and play along this summer when school ends. Super cute page. hugs~Lori