Wednesday, May 08, 2013

WAW ~ Proverbs 31:10

It's Word Art Wednesday!!  As always, it's "anything goes" as long as you have a sentiment or Scripture  etc. on it!  This week you can pick up the free word art  "Proverbs 31:10" on the Challenge Blog ~ and here is my card ....


Along with the Scripture freebie, I used some green gingham digi paper from my Tart & Tangy Ginghams pack,  and my Rose Blessings digi set, printing multiple sizes, colored with Copics, cut out and popped them around to frame the verse.


FREE WORD ART 
(click first to open full size then save)

We have 2 sponsors this week, so hop on over & enter your Word Art creations!! 
----------------------------------------

Just a reminder that Rose Blessings digi set (above) is the challenge image this week at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenge - if you use the image and link up, you'll receive the next image FREE, and so on!  *Ü*

6 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Oh wow sis, this is GORGEOUS!! I love the roses on there and the gingham paper is awesome! Love the word art too :)

Faye said...

Oh wow, Kris, this is super beautiful. I love the cut out frame of roses. A great inspiration piece.

Stephanie said...

Kris, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors you used and your coloring on the roses is fantastic. I also really like the layering of the die cuts. Great job on all of it! Beautiful work!!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous, Kris!! I love the shape and your coloring on the roses is absolutely amazing!!

MaxineD said...

Beautiful card Kris - love the way you have coloured the roses, it is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Kris!! Absolutely gorgeous!! I just love your roses and the gingham paper to frame the verse!! Hope all is well!!
hugs,
Chris