Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WAW Isaiah 40:29

Good day to ya!!  It's time for another Word Art Wednesday challenge!  This week's freebie is Isaiah 40:29, however it's not required that you use it.... as long as you include some kind of sentiment or other word art on your project!  
I happen to really like this verse and find it very comforting.  I'm sure everyone feels at the end of their rope at times.  I remember a time when my children were toddlers and I found myself closing my bedroom door and just crying from exhaustion.   I called my hubby to see if he could get off work and come home to relieve me from the chaotic and stressful day I was having, and then of course prayed for help to get thru the rest of the day.  God often does restore our physical strength, but He also restores a weary soul.  When you're down and out, or stressed, or overwhelmed and feel like you can't go on like this any longer, spending time alone in prayer and in His Word does the soul good!  He takes away our burdens and rejuvenates us and gives us a light heart.  God is so good and I can't imagine life without Him.  

Hope you'll hop on over to the Word Art Wednesday blog and check out the Design Team's creations and see who are sponsors are for this week!!    

*Real Cherry Wood paper from McMahon Five Designs
My blue dyed ribbon was a gift from my sweet friend Diane

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card! I really like the wood paper and the gorgeous colors. Fantastic showcase of this verse.

Faye said...

I love how your have illustrated the scripture with the little bird. Beautiful art.

MaxineD said...

What a beautiful work of art Kris. Love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Beautiful!

Gemiel said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love all the dimensional elements, especially the embossed wood paper. Blessings!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Your work is stunning. I found you through WAW, congratulations on being a guest designer. I love the card you posted there yesterday with the red roses. Always encouraging to see God's word portrayed in such a beautiful way. ~ Abby

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

you created such a beautiful card. I love the colors and each element. TFS AJ-